Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT HOME HER FRIENDS FROM CHINA. I WANTED TO MAKE SOMETHING THEY COULD RELATE TO SO I TRIED THIS RECIPE. IT WAS EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND MAKE. NOT ONLY DID THE FRIENDS FROM CHINA LOVE IT BUT MY FAMILY ALSO LOVED IT. I WILL BE MAKING IT AGAIN.
The whole Kitchen Crew fell in love with this dish. We loved the crunch of the cashews and the chunky, satisfying chicken. This one deserves a big gold star… and a Blue Ribbon!
Don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp peanut oil
1 green bell pepper, sliced
4 mushrooms, sliced
1/2 lb snow peas, cut in half
1/2 c cashews
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
6 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp white wine
1/2 Tbsp cider vinegar
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp oil
1. In a large bowl combine chicken with cornstarch and soy sauce, stir well and let sit at least 5 minutes.
2. Clean, cut and prepare all ingredients ahead of time, including sauce mixture.
3. In a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat, heat oil, add chicken and quickly stir-fry until done, 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from pan and set aside on a plate.
5. Add sliced green pepper and mushrooms to pan and stir-fry 2 minutes.
6. Add pea pods and nuts, stir fry 2 more minutes and add ginger and cayenne.
7. Return chicken to pan with vegetables, add sauce and stir.
8. Cover skillet and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Serve over boiled white rice.